Advertisement

Sag men rock, but . . .

topic posted Wed, March 23, 2005 - 3:33 PM by  Deviation
Share/Save/Bookmark
Since I am a female sag many of my girlfriends complain to me when they are dating a Sag man, who flakes on them, doesn't return calls, isn't interested until they stop showing interest, . . . . Is it true that you guys love the chase more than the catch? Problems with committment?

Don't worry, I have those problems myself and I'm a chick.

Does any of this ring true for you guys out there?

Also, aren't we all better in bed than the acclaimed Scorpios? I think so. You guys rock but I could never date a Sag myself-for very long that is We'd kill each other, but my best guy friends are Sags. I love you guys.

You also understand the term of friends "helping each other out" during those rare (hey I am a Sag) dry spells between boyfriends. What are friends for. And it all goes back to being friends without the drama afterwards. I love it.

DG
posted by:
Deviation
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • ha! very true. i have sags friends that "help me out" during those dry spells. i could never date them

(okay, i'm bullshittin. i only got one so: "i could never date *her*")

• what the hell is THAT!?

it seems that every guy i fall in love with has that mentality.

im good enough to fuck in between girlfriends or just be a booty call dry spell helper, but im not relationship material?
      wtf?
      and there i am, broken hearted every time....ok i have 1 successful fuck buddy deal. but even THAT was hard for me for a while.

ill bet you that girl you could never date, probably at one time if not still, would date you....

seriously the fact that this is a repeat scenario for me sometimes makes me wonder if im in an episode of the twilight zone....
      then i see someone make a statement about a sag that helps out during dry spells, but they could never date her, and im wondering...why?!!!

there is so much more to us than just the great sex. ;)

hehe jeez
  • That stuff doesn't really ring true to me. I like when I'm in a relationship, and I don't go for girls who don't show interest in me. I do like the thrill of the hunt, but not when the prey isn't playing along. I have no problem with commitment, I've done it many times. I return calls, but sometimes not for a couple days.
    I have had friends who "help me out" but none have been sag. Virgos and geminii.
    • Gemini are very dangerous for me as lovers---men and women. Very fun, very, very fun, never a dull time with them, but I have found them to become jealous untrusting about stuff that is only in their imagination.
  • Yeah some of the best lovers I have ever had, have been Sags... But Sag and Sag always seems to be a "Ships in the Night" kind of things... Though the friendships due tend to last... It's hard to keep two souls who are so Universally Inspired in the same place, if they are not inspired to be doing the same things... But I also find that communication with fellow Sags are better as well...

Ask far as the whole "chasing" or "interest" things I can say yeah to a certain extent... Someone who is all ga-ga over me and doesn't really add anything to the relationship other than a warm body, then yeah I'll loose interest... And to me there is a difference between a flirtation chase, and person who needs to always be chased or who is a tease... And a confident, independent person is always attractive, and being independent can sometimes be confused with "chase me", when in facts it's "I'm being myself, doing what I do, when I do it..."

I love women, Sag women rock, I love being a Sag, and live is rocking...

J
    aka
    LIGHT
  • I
    A) Do not flake
    B) Do return Calls (even if it takes a day / two)
    C) Am interesting in all humans, life itself and it's many proclivities
    D) Love the chase *and* the catch
    E) Have no problems with committment
    F) Am a genius / tantric / lascivious and naughty thang in bed
    G) Am a loyal and devote friend
    H) despise drama
    I) Am into uncasual love
    • Ya know....... I'm feeling like it's time for me to try kicking it romantically with another sag. I've never tried it and a crush is starting to develop with this on guy... who's a sag.... hmmm....
      • had my first sag love affair not that long ago....

wow...

wash, rinse, repeat...

it was definately a "ships passing in the night" thing... very intense... and we smiled and said bye the next morning...
      • Go for it.
        • My first love was a fellow Sagittarius and we definitly had a hot fiery relationship for a year before we went our own ways. Sexual chemistry was wonderful, but we could definitly get into some intense mental arguments. I guess we both had to be right, 'cause we know we're the best sort of thing, I dunno. The not returning phone calls thing I can relate to even in our relationship he was a gypsy and did his own thang. I think it can work if the partner can do their own thing too, and the egos don't clash too hard. Sag 'n' Sag is hot, but perhaps difficult to maintain long term. Anythings possible though.
    • Ditto, except that I find the chase tedious--a necessary evil.

My new boyfriend (whom I am deliriously happy to have been able to stop chasing) says that his mother said that Sags are the best kissers (his dad was a Sag) and that having met me, he concurs.

I have kissed few if any Sags, but I have an excellent reputation as a kisser myself.

I understand the concept of fuckbuddies better for being a gay man than for being a Sag.
      • Unsu...

I'm a Sag and very loyal, romantic, return calls quickly. Maybe not typical Sag though I am perhaps way too independent. Really intense bonding, communication and play with periods of separation and solitude would be ideal and that may require something like another Sagittarius in a partner. Never had a sag girlfriend but always thot it would help bring out my fire... Where do I find these Aquarians?...
  • I dunno, I think i'm the opposite of all that. Sure I love the chase, but for me a relationship with some time and energy invested in it is so much more fulfilling. I have never dated a sag though, I think it would be like you said, we'd kill each other. For some reason I am always drawn to capricorns. It never works out, but I always fall for them anyway. As for sexual acclaim, I think we can all agree that scorpios aint got shit on us!
  • I was born 11-22 so i'm about half scorp and half sagg. , and I relate to both equally and the scorpio women are definetly more moody and snappy ... sagg. women that i've known more silly and like to talk a lot and party lots ...
    And yeah have had bad luck with Sagg. women ... don't like being in one place for too long ever ...
  • I'm a sag, haven't really found the not calling back thing to be true nor the other things. But if someone is not interested in me enough to call back, that's it for them. I don't have time for games. It's far easier to walk...than waste time on a flake. I've dated sag men, they're fun...I prefer men born in Tiger Years.

Recent topics in "Sagittarius: We Know We're The Best"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Black hole in Sag Indigo 5 April 24, 2009
I need some SAG support Unsubscribed 0 February 18, 2009
Happy birthday to meeee!! Cassidy 1 November 21, 2008
Sagittarius Plus Your Moon Sign...a list Fire_In_The_Sky 3 July 26, 2008